A brief intro. Last week, I made up my own 10. Between then and now, I’ve actually tracked down the folks (folk?) who do this and got the actual topic. [No, one of the things is not going to be quit going into agonizing detail on things. But thanks for the suggestion.]
1. Have my children earlier.
2. Have more children.
3. Have a different husband as I think my current one just keeled over at the thought of more kids.
4. Take courses in college that are appealing rather than appeal to my sense of getting the hell out of college.
5. Travel beyond the boundaries of North America. (For those of us geography-ignorant Americans, that would mean outside of the United States, Mexico and Canada and Bermuda, Greenland and innumerable Caribbean countries.)
6. Become fluent in Mandarin or Spanish. Or, depending on how young I am, become fluent in both.
7. Learn how to take kick-ass, publishing-quality, phenomenal photographs of subjects other than children.
8. Not watch television.
9. Ski. A lot.
10. Take up yoga and become a master of it.