1. The trampoline is back after its winter hibernation, which means the kids are running around outside. [I hope it goes without saying that running around outside is better than bickering inside. Even if the outside running around includes occasional bickering. Or repeated bickering. That I can’t hear.]
2. Springing out the pop-up camper and sleeping in it when it’s parked in the driveway.
3. It isn't warm enough yet to open up the pool, so I don’t have to spend hours outside supervising the kids.
4. Outside, it’s a glorious warm, warm, warm (as opposed to the dreaded hot, hot, hot of summer).
5. One word: bicycle.
6. People out and about in the neighborhood.
7. I’m not getting drenched or freezing or sweating as I take the dog for her walks.
8. No more mud from the winter rains being tracked in from that dog.
9. The lad is exhausted after his morning at preschool because he ran around and around and around. And around!
10. Large Galaxy chocolate Easter eggs.
Of course, others have weighed in on what they love about springtime because it's Ten on Tuesday.