I've been tagged for the very first time (to the best of my knowledge). And it comes from Kailani at An Island Life.
INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.
Mom of 2 and Wife of 1
An Island Life
Whee! All The Way Home
Next select five people to tag. I've never done this before, so of course I have a fear that whoever I tag will say, "Damn that woman! Can't I just ban her from my blog forever?" That said, I'm going to do it anyway, tagging Melanie in Orygun, The Middling Monettes, Sarah and the Goon Squad, This Eclectic Life, and A Day in the Life. Might as well tick off some funny people, right?
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was gloriously in love with my six-month-old son (and, of course, his daddy).
What were you doing 1 year ago?
I was counting the days until I would leave my job at The San Francisco Chronicle to stay home with my three kids.
Five Snacks You Enjoy
1. Galaxy Minstrels (from England)
2. Atomic Fireballs
3. Peanut butter anything (but only Skippy)
4. Kettle corn popcorn
5. Dots eaten while munching on kettle corn popcorn
Five Songs That You Know All The Lyrics To
1. Born to Run – Bruce Springsteen
2. Thunder Road – Bruce Springsteen
3. Growin’ Up – Bruce Springsteen
4. Blinded by the Light – Bruce Springsteen
5. The Promised Land – Bruce Springsteen
Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire
1. Follow Bruce Springsteen around on his next concert tour.
2. Move to a house with more land in the same town in which we now reside.
3. Donate one-tenth to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
5. Invest more.
Five Bad Habits
1. Spending too much time reading blogs.
2. Cursing entirely too much.
3. Using TV as a babysitter entirely too much.
4. Eating too much junk.
Five Things You Like To Do
3. Swing (on the swings, not the other kind).
4. Be proven right.
5. Be warmed by the sun, but not get burned or be too hot.
Five Things You Would Never Wear Again
3. Maternity clothes.
5. My heart on my sleeve.
Five Favorite Toys
1. My iPod, which my former coworkers gave me when I left but which I would never spend the money on myself.
2. My cheap digital camera.
3. Our pop-up camper.
4. My cheap tape recorder.
5. My kids.
I didn't realize how boring I am until I did this meme. You can do better, right?