"Brag about yourself," she's saying over at Ten on Tuesday. I guess noting that I'm very modest would be inappropriate, eh?
1. I'm very smart. Although I did a dumb thing in burning too many brain cells, I'm still very smart. Always have been. Intend to always be.
2. I'm quick-witted. It's a dog-eat-dog world, and I can chew up the best of 'em.
3. I am always willing to lend a hand, to a family member, to a friend, to a stranger. Could that also belong on the deficit side of the list? I suppose, but I like it better as an asset.
4. I -- along with Pete -- produced three gorgeous children.
5. I -- along with Pete -- am raising three happy, healthy children.
6. I can bullshit my way out of any situation.
7. I am an excellent writer.
8. I am very lucky. Just when it looks like I'm in a scrape I can't get out of, a miracle occurs and I emerge (nearly) unscathed.
9. Although I didn't appreciate them enough as a youngster or young adult, I am blessed with a strong, intelligent, beautiful, loving mother and sister...and many other female relatives of the same ilk.
10. I've got thick dark hair which hasn't turned too gray yet.
Catch others bragging over here.