1. In need of fleeing a nasty, condescending bitch of a boss, another executive in the place I worked created a position just for me.
2. At this same company, many years later, a different executive forced my boss (not the nasty, condescending bitch but just an ineffective and cruel-to-others twit) to promote me.
3. My mother sold her gold bracelet so we would have enough to pay for my junior year at college.
4. My roommates that same year let me live with them secretly so I would not have to pay room and board (and would thus be able to stay in school).
5. My mother gifted me $10,000 and loaned me another $37,000 so I could buy my first house. I paid it all back, on time.
6. My best friend dropped everything and flew down to Florida to be with me when my father died.
7. My now-husband did not rebuff me.
8. The woman who took care of my children when they were younger loved them as her own, and still does.
9. My children argue with me bitterly regarding them loving me more than me loving them. Infinity googleplex.
10. Pete’s Uncle Ken and Aunt Margaret open their home and hearts to us every time we visit England.
It’s a feel-good Tuesday at Ten on Tuesday. Check out others’ posts here.
And ready for a new game? Have you tried Jump One, Jump Twosday? Scroll down to the next post or click here to save yourself some time mousing.