2. TMZ. If you’re into celebrity scandals, this is the place to end up.
3. Aardman Animations. From the makers of Wallace and Gromit, a very fun site to surf, check out the characters and get behind-the-scenes glimpses.
4. SFGate. Sorry, can’t help the fact that I still check the damn site -- the online version of my former employer, The San Francisco Chronicle, several times a day. I keep up on what’s going on in the Bay Area and beyond.
5. The Onion. The antithesis of real news. This satirical newspaper can be very funny at times. Good for a glance or two (or more).
6. BBC. And if it’s real news you want, you best go international, right? This is the place my husband visits religiously. [Yeah, Church of England.]
7. Club Penguin. For the kids, nothing beats skating around as penguins, visiting others' igloos, making friends, playing games. It's safe, and all three of the kids have penguins.
8. Maya's Mom. Think of it as a Club Penguin for moms. A community of mothers -- and fathers, too, to some degree. Chat, blog, gossip, confess. It's all there.
All right, that's it for me. Now, start playing another game on Tuesday: Jump One, Jump Twosday. I started it six weeks ago. Be a pal and play along, 'k?