[First, don't forget it's another Jump One, Jump Twosday. Up this week? The loud mouths with a View. Scroll to the next post or click here.]
This week's Ten on Tuesday has us listing the 10 cities we could live in...for a month, for a year, forever, if we couldn't live in our current city. Well, I live in a 'burb on the outskirts of San Francisco and, surprisingly, San Francisco would no longer make my list. But plenty of others would.
1. Boston. Lived there for a year fresh out of college, when I was broke. Would love to live there now that I'm "monied." (For this exercise, I'm pretending money is no object.)
2. London. I've visited there. The husband is from England. They speak my language. What's not to like?
3. New York. Sure, right smack dab in the Village. I'm there!
4. San Diego. Great beaches, good weather, handsome young sailors. Okay!
5. Buenos Aires. A friend of mine is from there. She speaks highly of it. I took Spanish in high school. I could get by, especially since I can afford translators.
6. Edinburgh. Would love to hang out in Scotland. Sounds like a marvelous place. And it's close enough to see the relatives in England without having them visit for weeks on time! (Kidding!)
7. Anchorage. Yes, I'm not much into cold weather. I know, I know, but I could cope. Honest, I could.
8. Tokyo. The hustle, the bustle. I probably wouldn't last a month, but what a month it would be!
9. Venice. Everyone I know who has gone there once has gone back again and again. There must be something about it. I'd love to find out.
10. Paris. Not really, but I just think I should put that on the list. I would like to visit. Does that count?