Thanks to Yano for another Ten on Tuesday. This week, New Year's resolutions.
1. Teach my two older children how to properly make beds.
2. Stop making my two older children's beds.
3. Assign easy enough chores for all three kids to do.
4. Stop doing said chores myself.
5. Read at least two books a month, even if -- gasp! -- that means I stop
playing with the kids blogging so much.
6. Say to my husband "I love you" as often as I say it to the kids.
7. Write a long
e-mail letter to any number of farflung friends once a week.
8. Start a family "chain" letter, where each sibling and my mother tells of all that's going on, with each one writing his or her portion each month.
9. See Bruce Springsteen in concert at least twice more this year. Preferably on April 4 and April 5.
10. Write that book. Period. End of story.
[It's a good Jump One, Jump Twosday this week. Make sure you play along at home.]