I don't think I complain often enough to actually come up with 10 items, but I'll give it a whirl. Don't forget to check out the Jump One, Jump Twosday post below this one. And make sure you go see what others like to bitch about at Ten on Tuesday.
1. The stupid people -- sadly, mostly women -- who are incapable of following the rules of the traffic circle at school.
2. The wide path of destruction my youngest leaves in his path as he plays.
3. The inability of fellow drivers to use their turn signals.
4. Fellow drivers -- perhaps the same idiots who don't use turn signals -- who are unable to speed up to merge into traffic on the freeway.
5. The incessant bickering of my daughter and my youngest.
6. My husband's failure to use his seatbelt.
7. Youngest's failure to use that little doohickey on the side of the toilet which flushes said toilet.
8. The unfairness at my former place of employment which resulted in giving boatloads of money to incompetent people who left to "pursue other opportunities."
9. The neighbor down the street with the seven or eight vehicles in various disarray in his front "yard."
10. George W. Bush.