1. The setting: Sunday at the communion table at church. The players: lots of kids and a hip priest. The action: hitting, choking and whining.
2. Seeing youngest playing with a friend at the ice rink last week, I note that they're running after pigeons. Terrorizing the pigeons? I call that payback for the pigeon poop falling on me 20 years ago. Yeah, I can hold a grudge.
3. I took a red-eye out to stay with my mom. As we're entering the airport, I see the big neon warning sign: Condition Orange. No Waiting at Curb. My question is when could you ever wait at the curb? I think we might be using terrorism for an excuse here.
4. Why does Redbook magazine have men's perfume samples in it? Is this a holiday phenomenon or have I just not been paying attention?
5. Some fashion advice for you. If you're going to go to the expense of a pedicure and show it off. Please, wash the backs of your feet. Ewwww.
6. i know several people who are able to use no capitalization in their emails (or their blogs for that matter, jenica). for me, it is more work to not capitalize.
7. can i not capitalize because i'm too old? or is it just my anal-retentive nature?
8. T-shirt spotted for the first time: Is Anal Retentive Hyphenated?
9. When does the excitement morph from awkward running as a boy to sauntering as a tween?
10. Passing a napkin to a kindergartner after she'd eaten a snack, I'm told, as she passes it back to me, "I don't need them. My tongue is my napkin."