2. Is it a universal truth that smoke detectors only die out in the middle of the night?
3. I'm whinging about back pain again. Usually someone who falls asleep in moments, it took me a long while to get to sleep Tuesday night. At 1:18, a smoke detector blared. Twice. Our detective skills in the dead of the night need much to be desired. Back to bed, finally. At 5:18, dumb-ass dog is ready to romp.
4. People, people, people. How many times do you actually have to be told to check out snopes.com before you fall prey to the latest virus hoax? It's not enough that you receive an email from someone you know saying the virus alert is on snopes. Take 14 seconds out of your busy day and check.
5. Frankly, I'm thinking I'll ask to be removed from the contact list of any sender who "warns" me about such things.
6. Sadly, Youngest's illness was ever so brief. By Friday night, he was back at his normal job: tormenting Daughter.
7. The other day, I happened upon a blog by someone I actually knew in a previous life. What are the chances of that?
8. Oh, right, 82 million blogs out there. I must know at least a few of the bloggers.
9. You know you're really old when you're unable to pick out more than a handful of celebrities gracing the pages of the soft-porn magazines I read to pass the time in the dentist's office.
10. Saying I find them in the dentist's office probably rings as true as a guy's statement that he only reads Playboy for the interviews.