1. Here's a question I'm glad I was asked by my daughter rather than by my husband, "Why do your breasts flop down?"
2. I used the excuse of breast feeding. Pete's suggested response, when I relayed Daughter's question to him, was a much simpler and much more brilliant, "Gravity."
3. Let's see what odd searches land people here now.
4. Whilst in France, Daughter was wondering what French kissing was all about. Prior to explaining the nitty-gritty details, she suggested, "Maybe when we're back home we can practice French kissing."
5. Wrong on too many levels, that suggestion.
6. Also whilst in France, I wondered how it was that all the Bosnian women with brothers with leukemia were able to so easily peg me as an English speaker.
7. Was it my natty state of dress?
8. Or perhaps it was my screaming to Youngest to calm the hell down?
9. Does #6 need elaboration? As in, these women in peasant garb approach random strangers with pleas for money to aid in the treatment of their ill brothers back in their homeland.
10. It must be a good scam, that one, otherwise they wouldn't still be at it, would they?
A couple of months ago, I saw a client I hadn't seen for a number of months. Like more than a dozen people have in the recent past, she ...
As an infant, we have the power to induce love and tenderness in the toughest of men and women. As a young child, we have the power to soar ...
Something is happening in my life right now that I waver between sharing and keeping to myself. And I say I waver only because I’m a firm be...