1. Is it totally egocentric to laugh at one's own humorous writings?
2. Do you know how you can tell when a hot new technology is old? When I start using it.
3. And how boring are all my contacts on hotmail? I've got about 250 or so. A grand spankin' total of 4 have Twitter accounts. And I'm hazarding a guess that maybe one uses it.
4. Now, my cool gmail contacts -- that would be all you folks -- all but a handful have it.
5. Here's a segue for you: "twitter" is the sound of my guts wrenching as I realize I no longer have any retirement funds to speak of.
6. Hey, have you heard about the latest virus hitting the Internet? Oh, it's a doozy all right. I've even gotten an email (or two or 10) saying Snopes verifies it all.
7. Am I the only person who actually checks Snopes upon receiving such an email? It seems like it.
8. But going with my husband's adage of, "If you don't tell someone they're stupid, they'll keep being stupid," I always reply to the sender with the real Snopes scoop. In a totally disarmingly humorous way. So as to not hurt anyone's feelings. 'Cause that's just the kind of gal I am.
9. Also from the email files this week: an invitation to a card making party with Stampin Up.
10. My email response: Sorry, but it's not me. Good luck, though! Hey, at least I didn't make up some lame excuse, right?