1. Did another mini-fundraiser at the school last week. Family movie night and pizza. Way too many parents took that to mean they should dump their kids for two hours while others watched them. So much for "family."
2. One incredibly rude woman dropped one of her pizzas on the floor. "Oops, sorry!" she said as she reached to get another piece and walked away without bothering to pick up the dropped slice.
3. Swooped in, of course, I did, and I placed it on top of a refrigerator to ensure no one would mistakenly eat it. Another woman saw me do it. Another woman quite like me in terms of general snarkiness and the like. [Man, I hope she isn't insulted that I'd liken her to me. But only in that regard.]
4. We realized too late that we didn't set aside a slice for the lovely night custodian.
5. Yeah, we did. And we swore ourselves to secrecy. So don't be passing it on.
6. "Who wants to watch Clone Wars tonight? I'm free."
7. Hearing our laughter at his invite, Youngest is quick to quip, "And the popcorn's on me."
8. Youngest is too into rock, but he's not too keen on being corrected when he screws up the lyrics. Sometimes, he intentionally will screw them up, just to get a rise out of us.
9. One of his favorites is Van Halen's "Panama," which he constantly sings as "Pain-in-the-Butt."
10. Which, as we all well know, he certainly is.