1. Anybody else notice that the word verification words on Blogger are starting to seem more, um, English-like?
2. Not that "Ameness" is a word. [Wait. Let me Google it. Nope. It's not.] But doesn't it seem more word-like than in the past?
3. Other "real-like" words I've run across which have struck my fancy? Graceness. Popsis.
4. I do not now, nor will I ever, need to know that Britney's concert tickets are on pre-sale. NOW!
5. The principal at the younger kids' school sent out an email to all parents. The subject line? LICE and sibling registration.
6. No, LICE is not an acronym. At least it's not an acronym in this case.
7. I sent her this email: Are we trying to discourage sibling registration by pairing it with the lice information?
8. Taking Youngest around to view the decorated homes last night, we all pointed out particularly intriguing ones. He wondered why the "t" was lit up on one roof.
9. Um, that's a cross, kid.
10. I guess we really do need to get to church more often. [He actually does understand Christmas and Easter, thank you very much.]