1. When the muscle relaxant and Vicodin finally kick in, what's the first thing I do with the return of some mobility?
2. Yeah, clean the two bathrooms.
3. And when the drugs wear off after an hour, what do I swear I'll never do again when the mobility returns?
4. I spent the other night reading all about the latest Twitter scandal, perusing the blogs of the accused and the purported accuser. And then another half-dozen posts from others discussing the to-do.
5. And I breathed a sigh of relief that my idle threats to do harm to my children are said under my breath and not "aloud" on the Internet.
6. In my never-ending quest to educate my friends -- or at least people who have my email address -- I was forced once again to send a one-word reply to a friend telling all in her contact list about how Bill Gates is going to pay them $245 for each friend they forward an email to.
7. My one-word reply? "Snopes."
8. Other weird emails of late? How about the one with the subject line "FW: Re: Merry XMas" which included a link to a story of the original sender's niece dying of alcohol poisoning? The content of the email sure was obscured by the subject line.
9. Then there's the one from the poor woman trying to get people to pay up what they owe her for their portion of the Father/Daughter dance we put on. About a month earlier. Deadbeats.
10. Nope, I didn't owe her any money. She just sent it to everyone so as not to single the deadbeats out. Not that we all don't know who the deadbeats are. Which is kind of why I liked the email so much. Hee hee hee.