1. Having a notebook in my purse
2. Margarita salt
3. My own personal bartender
4. Hand-me-down costumes
5. My dad's old colonel hat re-purposed
6. Return to Space Mountain
7. Pens which are easy on the fingers
8. Peanut butter
9. Fluffernutter on a toasted bagel
10. Democracy, even if it includes the local school board
I mentioned to Eldest the other night that I had a fairly wide open day Friday. Writer that he is, he wondered if I would perhaps like a wri...
I have asked my wife if I could be a “guest blogger” today. As most of you know, I have just had a triple bypass operation. In the grand sc...
As an infant, we have the power to induce love and tenderness in the toughest of men and women. As a young child, we have the power to soar ...