1. I love dogs. I'm a dog owner. I've been a dog person my whole life. But I have to ask you this: What possesses owners of rat dogs to think said rat dogs can be carted around everywhere dogs are not allowed?
2. No dogs allowed on school grounds. That's what the signs say. They don't give a height/weight exemption. No dogs. But there you go, bringing your dogs on campus, into offices or classrooms or the big multi-purpose room. Because you think it's a rat and not a dog?
3. Just wondering.
4. I've started selling stuff on eBay. It's a good thing, too, because Goodwill has stopped accepting toys or stuffed animals as donations. Those items describe the bulk of the crap in my house.
5. I am selling a Barry Bonds memorabilia item. A cheater emailed me and said he'd give me double the asking price if we could make the sale "offline" and immediately.
6. I emailed him back a message which said, "I appreciate the offer, but I think that would be kind of like using steroids, you know? Not exactly fair."
7. Guess he won't be bidding on it, eh?
8. Do you know what steroids purportedly do to, ahem, private parts? Shrink them. Shrivel them up, as it were.
9. Speaking of shriveled up private parts, do you know that my non-vegan dog gnaws on Bully Sticks several times a week? I never knew exactly what they were. All it says on the label in big bold letters is that it comes from free-range cattle.
10. The ingredients list? One item. Steer pizzle. Never heard it called a pizzle. We've just added a brand new word to my 12-year-old son's vocabulary. Here's hoping the middle school powers-that-be don't know a pizzle from a puzzle. (Except maybe their own.)
Youngest is the captain of his varsity soccer team. It is his senior year of high school, so this season marks the end of a very long career...
Something is happening in my life right now that I waver between sharing and keeping to myself. And I say I waver only because I’m a firm be...
As an infant, we have the power to induce love and tenderness in the toughest of men and women. As a young child, we have the power to soar ...