1. Helping me write my descriptions for a snow globe to sell on eBay, Youngest pipes up with, "Ooooooh, that should sell for a lot. It's pure glass, with extremely good models and smooth wood."
2. I see a future hack, don't you?
3. We're kamping this weekend. You know "camping" the K-O-A way.
4. Do we know how to celebrate Mother's Day or what?
5. Actually, it's my idea, and it's a tradition. Why? Because every year KOA has a special where you pay for one night and get the second night free.
6. I'm making sure there's enough money left for a decent Mother's Day present.
7. That is such a joke, as I always demand they don't buy me anything. I have everything I need. Seriously.
8. The highlights of camping? Watching the kids try to ride the banana bikes. Or tie-dye a T-shirt. Or keep quiet in the pop-up camper.
9. To the latter point, I told Youngest to go outside and "Bug humanity." His reply? "I'm going to go out and bug womanity. That means I'm going to bug a woman. You!"
10. He's lucky it's Mother's Day weekend and I'm in a magnanimous mood.
A couple of months ago, I saw a client I hadn't seen for a number of months. Like more than a dozen people have in the recent past, she ...
As an infant, we have the power to induce love and tenderness in the toughest of men and women. As a young child, we have the power to soar ...
Something is happening in my life right now that I waver between sharing and keeping to myself. And I say I waver only because I’m a firm be...