2. I know, I know, I suck. If the poor kid had a better mother, he wouldn't be the way he is. Of course, if the poor kid had a better mother, he certainly wouldn't look anything like me.
3. Any of you
4. Of course, Youngest is eager and Daughter is compliant, at least in part, to make Eldest more sullen.
5. I've created a new nickname for Daughter: Girlie Q. She adores it and wants to be addressed that way as opposed to any of my more "baby-like" monikers for her.
6. Eldest, of course, has decided to just call her Earl.
7. My paying of a neighbor girl to tend to the cat and fish whilst we were kamping last week has encouraged Daughter to make flyers and posters touting her own availability for small pet care.
8. Guess what we'll be posting and passing out to all our neighbors today in the 102 degree heat?
9. Not to be outdone, Youngest has created Lemonade stand posters. We'll be "renting" a neighbor's high-traffic corner yard for the stand. The posters note "Free crystals while they last."
10. The kids found some white rocks with shiny bits on a walk yesterday. They scooped them up, washed them off and intend to use them to lure people in. Life, you can't make this sh$t up.