1. Want to know why I don't go onto Facebook much? People send each other drinks. I'm sorry, but I want to actually drink a 7-and-7, not just receive one via some weird-ass app.
2. Doing a mystery shop this week, I'm doing my restroom check. As I'm drying my hands in one of those blowers, a woman enters, chatting on her cell phone.
3. Yes, she entered the restroom, entered the stall, pulled down her pants (presumably), peed, wiped (presumably), pulled her pants back up (presumably), and exited the stall again. On the phone the entire time.
4. For my part, I kept hitting reset on the dryer, making it so obnoxiously loud in there that she practically had to scream her side of the conversation.
5. I don't know what she was saying, though. She was speaking in Spanish.
6. I don't know what she was saying except I did recognize the few Spanish curse words I know.
7. Daughter -- whom I now officially call "Girly Q" at home and whom Eldest now refers to as "Earl" -- was taking tennis lessons this week. It's a sight to behold, children learning a new skill.
8. With five one-hour lessons under her belt, Girly Q is now officially a more proficient tennis player than me.
9. My experience with tennis? At 23, playing with a former boyfriend and ultimately picking up the tennis balls and throwing them at him.
10. Thankfully, I was a better baseball player and nailed him good.
I mentioned to Eldest the other night that I had a fairly wide open day Friday. Writer that he is, he wondered if I would perhaps like a wri...
I have asked my wife if I could be a “guest blogger” today. As most of you know, I have just had a triple bypass operation. In the grand sc...
Either I tell the kids about the horrors at Virginia Tech or they find out about it at their elementary school. Check out Wordless Wednesday...