1. Why Labradoodles? Did we really need to supersize poodles?
2. All rat dog lovers, please send hate mail to wheeallthewayhome AT gmail DOT com.
3. "Daughter sucks eggs," Youngest shouts at his sister in the pool.
4. Released from his time-out to go back in the pool, he is admonished to not say those words to her again. "Okay. I'll sing them."
5. Damn. Damn. Damn. I need this snarky smart-ass like I need a butt-scratching monkey in the kitchen.
6. The exchange related above occurred all of three hours after Daughter returned from her week's stay at sleepaway camp. For a boy who purportedly missed his sister dreadfully, that's a hell of a welcome home.
7. Daughter had a fab time, of course, and she cried when she had to leave her counselors, Kate and Bean, and, oh, Mike, too. And look, wah-wah-wah over her new friends Hannah and Jaycie. Oh, Lindsie, too.
8. You can call it the Great Flood of '09.
9. Unless that title has already been used for some calamity or other.
10. And if you were a part of said calamity, um, sorry for the attempted takeover of the name. And for any damage you and yours may have suffered. Of course.
A couple of months ago, I saw a client I hadn't seen for a number of months. Like more than a dozen people have in the recent past, she ...
As an infant, we have the power to induce love and tenderness in the toughest of men and women. As a young child, we have the power to soar ...
Something is happening in my life right now that I waver between sharing and keeping to myself. And I say I waver only because I’m a firm be...