1. Why Labradoodles? Did we really need to supersize poodles?
2. All rat dog lovers, please send hate mail to wheeallthewayhome AT gmail DOT com.
3. "Daughter sucks eggs," Youngest shouts at his sister in the pool.
4. Released from his time-out to go back in the pool, he is admonished to not say those words to her again. "Okay. I'll sing them."
5. Damn. Damn. Damn. I need this snarky smart-ass like I need a butt-scratching monkey in the kitchen.
6. The exchange related above occurred all of three hours after Daughter returned from her week's stay at sleepaway camp. For a boy who purportedly missed his sister dreadfully, that's a hell of a welcome home.
7. Daughter had a fab time, of course, and she cried when she had to leave her counselors, Kate and Bean, and, oh, Mike, too. And look, wah-wah-wah over her new friends Hannah and Jaycie. Oh, Lindsie, too.
8. You can call it the Great Flood of '09.
9. Unless that title has already been used for some calamity or other.
10. And if you were a part of said calamity, um, sorry for the attempted takeover of the name. And for any damage you and yours may have suffered. Of course.
I mentioned to Eldest the other night that I had a fairly wide open day Friday. Writer that he is, he wondered if I would perhaps like a wri...
As an infant, we have the power to induce love and tenderness in the toughest of men and women. As a young child, we have the power to soar ...
I have a very good friend who is making a pilgrimage to Medjugorje. She is a fervent believer that the Virgin Mary appeared to six kids in 1...