1. In order to feel as if I'm actually accomplishing things each day, I should add regular tasks to my to do list each day.
2. Before 9:30 a.m. Friday, I had made beds (not my own because Pete does that), walked the dog, done a load of wash and browned the chops to put in the slow cooker for dinner.
3. I'm thinking of having a bracelet made that says something along the lines of "You're Here For Them" so when I feel like throttling one of them, I have that gentle reminder.
4. You know, something along the "LiveStrong" Lance Armstrong bracelets.
5. Anybody gotta better saying? And I call dibs on the trademark.
6. School starts up in just under four weeks now. I try not to happy dance around the kids too much.
7. I know time switches to hyper-speed for the adult once she has a kid (or two or three), but I swear the kids can't possibly believe how quickly the summer is going by.
8. Particularly when they've done "nothing" this summer.
9. Did I mention Eldest hitched a ride down to Disneyland and Universal with his friend's family? "But that was only four days."
10. Time for me to get the kids up and continue my performance as worst mother ever.
A couple of months ago, I saw a client I hadn't seen for a number of months. Like more than a dozen people have in the recent past, she ...
I have a very good friend who is making a pilgrimage to Medjugorje. She is a fervent believer that the Virgin Mary appeared to six kids in 1...
Something is happening in my life right now that I waver between sharing and keeping to myself. And I say I waver only because I’m a firm be...