1. I kid you not when I mention that Youngest and I saw an old goat and a couple of kids yesterday morning at the high school field.
2. And I further kid you not when I note that I state that literally.
3. It is an undeniable fact that a girl and her father were walking an adult goat and two kids across the soccer field at the high school.
4. It is also an undeniable fact that none of those involved -- the old goat and his kid daughter nor the old goats and its two kids -- were carrying any goat poop bags.
5. It's folks -- and goats -- like that who make it difficult for the rest of us to flaunt the law of "NO ANIMALS ALLOWED" on public property.
6. Later that same day, I got my own kid's goat by shoving him down one of the killer slides at Waterworld and saying, just as he and his friend started down on the flimsy tube, "Don't die!"
7. I then turned to the attendant and said, "Wouldn't you hate to have me as a mother?"
8. He smiled politely.
9. What else was he going to do?
10. Go all goat-sh$t and eat my towel?
[Photo courtesy of AmericanFeast.com
This is a true life story. It just happened yesterday. Pete and I were staying with our friend down in Pasadena on an unexpected trip the re...
Something is happening in my life right now that I waver between sharing and keeping to myself. And I say I waver only because I’m a firm be...
As an infant, we have the power to induce love and tenderness in the toughest of men and women. As a young child, we have the power to soar ...