1. I kid you not when I mention that Youngest and I saw an old goat and a couple of kids yesterday morning at the high school field.
2. And I further kid you not when I note that I state that literally.
3. It is an undeniable fact that a girl and her father were walking an adult goat and two kids across the soccer field at the high school.
4. It is also an undeniable fact that none of those involved -- the old goat and his kid daughter nor the old goats and its two kids -- were carrying any goat poop bags.
5. It's folks -- and goats -- like that who make it difficult for the rest of us to flaunt the law of "NO ANIMALS ALLOWED" on public property.
6. Later that same day, I got my own kid's goat by shoving him down one of the killer slides at Waterworld and saying, just as he and his friend started down on the flimsy tube, "Don't die!"
7. I then turned to the attendant and said, "Wouldn't you hate to have me as a mother?"
8. He smiled politely.
9. What else was he going to do?
10. Go all goat-sh$t and eat my towel?
[Photo courtesy of AmericanFeast.com
I mentioned to Eldest the other night that I had a fairly wide open day Friday. Writer that he is, he wondered if I would perhaps like a wri...
I have asked my wife if I could be a “guest blogger” today. As most of you know, I have just had a triple bypass operation. In the grand sc...
As an infant, we have the power to induce love and tenderness in the toughest of men and women. As a young child, we have the power to soar ...