1. Dude, I get that you're young and cool and can't spend too many brain cells spelling things out, being so used to texting and all, but do you want to spend a bit more time composing your Freecycle request?
2. The title? Wanted amplifier for collage kids first hose.
3. The body of the request? Im looking for an amplifier for me to set up my first living room. headed out of hear on the the 15th.
4. Who's guessing he's not going to be an English major?
5. Who's hoping he's not going to be an Education major?
6. Random observation: when there are seven sets of people waiting in line at the water log ride behind you and your two kids, are you seriously going to let those kids ride individually rather than together?
7. And then get on the ride yourself alone? WTF?
8. Someone with whom I have had a casual relationship for six years -- ever since our daughters were in kindergarten together -- can't be bothered to remember that it is Patty-with-a-"y"-not-with-an-"i."
9. This frosts my butt for precisely what reason? The fact that I remember to add a frickin "e" to the end of the traditionally spelled name that she has.
10. No more, that. From now on, she's just plain...crap, does she read this damn thing? Think Mrs. Brady. And Christmas songs. [Do you think that tricked her? Oh well, if it doesn't, at least she won't eff up my name any more.]