1. If you've volunteered to update the soccer schedule, you might want to "invest" in a new email address.
2. 'Cause getting emails saying SugarCookie59 updated the schedule makes me think odd things about you.
3. Love, SnickerdoodleGirl.
4. I'm not sure if the former principal of the elementary school hated me or the second grade teacher.
5. If it was me she hated, she hid her feelings very well. I didn't realize the hatred that existed until I saw that Youngest has been put in the class with the two worstest of the worstest boys.
6. How bad is one of them? Someone has said she will have to preemptively kill him when he's about 9 or 10 to protect the future inhabitants of our fair planet.
7. I will henceforth call him "Ted."
8. Speaking of evilness, my mind is still spinning with the news of Jaycee being found after all these years at the hands of Phillip Garrido and his wife.
9. Try as I might, I can't help imagining losing my own 11-year-old Daughter.
10. It hurts to pray for Jaycee and her daughters and her family when at the same time I am wishing the Garridos burn in hell.
[Ted Bundy photo lifted from Wikipedia.]
Last year, when I dropped a bunch of weight with zero effort on my part and I was convinced I had some horrible disease that would be the en...
As an infant, we have the power to induce love and tenderness in the toughest of men and women. As a young child, we have the power to soar ...
Something is happening in my life right now that I waver between sharing and keeping to myself. And I say I waver only because I’m a firm be...