1. Don't you hate it when your thumbnail has to be chopped back to nothing? Is there anything worse?
2. Why, yes, there is: having to chop both thumbnails back to nothing. What could be worse?
3. Right. No thumbs. I guess I'll stop complaining about it then.
4. I'm selling the "Spirit Wear" for Youngest's elementary school. It's a pain in the ass, but I anticipate it only being that way at the beginning of the school year and at the two family nights when I'll be out there selling. Of course, it's providing me loads of blodder.
5. Like the woman emailing me, "Do you have any blue and white SCOOL shits that just say SCOOL?"
6. Mumbling and grumbling about having to exchange a shiRt because the person wanted a different size, the office manager noted that perhaps I wasn't the right person for the job.
7. Got that right, missy, yet here I am, responding to stupid people asking me about the sizing of the shirts for their precious little onliests. Do you think I can just tell annoying people that they're SOL 'cause they bug me?
8. I'm definitely not the right person for the job.
9. Youngest is trying to determine who will go to the Scouts Pack meeting and stay for the entire 1.5 hours. He is offering competitions such as hide and seek and rochambo.
10. Pete and I manage to not out ourselves as secretly hoping the other “wins” the contest. Yeah, I "won."
[Image from Roshambomt.com. Fascinating image, eh?]