1. Did you know that eye teeth are called "eye teeth" because they sit directly under the eyes? That makes such total sense and, yet, I never knew that. I know that now only because of that tooth-lens operation done to restore sight.
2. Oh, you knew the origin of the term "eye teeth" but don't know about the operation. Well, ha ha ha on you smarty-pants. Read about it here.
3. I'd give my eye teeth to have a real principal at the elementary school. These two job-sharing, older-than-old, long-retired dipsticks are clearly failures.
4. Following my email to the superintendent Thursday afternoon, I was contacted by the director of human resources for the district.
5. My hopes that I was talking to the HR person because the two were being fired were quickly dashed. She's the "complaint officer" for the district.
6. In the end, I need to decide whether or not to file a formal complaint. It will be investigated whether I file a formal one or not.
7. Gleefully, I'll be filing a formal complaint, I've decided. I want this on their permanent record.
8. In other news of stupid people in and around the school, I leave you with the woman being interviewed on TV about the registered sex offender being apprehended.
9. "We'd been warned about the man in the blue Prius. I'm glad they caught him."
10. That, my friends, is how rumors start. They are two different mo-fos. [SIGH]
I mentioned to Eldest the other night that I had a fairly wide open day Friday. Writer that he is, he wondered if I would perhaps like a wri...
I have asked my wife if I could be a “guest blogger” today. As most of you know, I have just had a triple bypass operation. In the grand sc...
As an infant, we have the power to induce love and tenderness in the toughest of men and women. As a young child, we have the power to soar ...