- You have your arm in a splint for another 17 days;
- You will have to help children up the sledding hill with the weakling left arm only;
- You have a focus group report due in three days;
- That you haven't started writing;
- You will have to travel with one angel and two bickering bickersteins;
- The portable DVD player you bought for the road trip will have to be held by the most demonic of the bickering bickersteins;
- When you finally arrive at your destination, you will have to rehash the DIVORCE and ALL THAT LED UP TO IT AND THE HORROR THAT IS THE FATHER OF TWO BOYS SITTING RIGHT HERE LISTENING TO RANTS AND RAVINGS;
- You will spend a fortune on skiing lessons for a child who will, in all likelihood, stress puke his way out of actually taking a lesson;
- Or even putting on the skis;
- Or be able to puke in front of someone who might actually refund us the money spent.
Go on. I double dog dare you.
Happy Sunday Scribblings and Monday Mnemonics and Tuesday Torrents and Wednesday Whingings.