1. If you want to put a face to the health care crisis in the U.S., feel free to use mine.
2. We are not only being priced out of the market for individual plans, but our preexisting conditions make us all but uninsurable at any price.
3. As long as you have continual coverage, you can't be turned down, but you might not be able to afford what you have to be offered.
4. Or, despite pleas for assistance with your existing health insurance company, you might never even receive the requested application to ensure you won't have a gap in insurance.
5. All of which is merely a lead-in into why we'll have to move to England if we're ever in need of anything beyond the most basic health care.
6. When you decide to sell your soul in order to work merely to pay for health care, you will discover that the only time slot available for an interview is practically the only time during the entire month where you cannot make it.
7. Because you have already arranged to moderator a focus group with a dozen university professors.
8. And no amount of pleading with the school district's HR person will get a time for you that isn't 10 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 11 a.m. or 11:30 a.m. Friday.
9. Because, Buster, that's just the way it is.
10. Given how postal I'm feeling, maybe I should see if the Post Office is hiring.