1. You can't tell me you don't think it's funny what this woman had to say about the Pope being knocked down. "I'm really mad because I had a perfect shot lined up."
2. It's all about the Kodak opportunity, ain't it?
3. This is absolutely the very last year that Santa gives all the cool presents that the kids can't stop yammering on about.
4. Next year, I'm giving the Ultimate Blasters and Lego Star Wars Y-Fighters and Santa can deliver pajamas and books.
5. I found out there was no Santa Claus when I was in second grade. Thanks big brother! Daughter is in sixth grade and still a firm believer.
6. And yet she doubts the Loch Ness Monster, which we talked about when discussing where we might end up this summer.
7. I worried last year about her taking grief for believing in the old guy. Magical that she believes? Sure. Yeah. Absolutely. But is it time to pay off her big brother to set her straight?
8. We went to a pasture in the country area of our town last night to sing carols in front of a life-sized nativity scene placed there by the owners of the property each year.
9. I think that was my favorite part about Christmas this year, especially when a man of God started speaking, telling the story of the birth of Christ.
10. A simple pastor in a pasture telling my personal favorite story ever to me, my husband, my children and all those who stopped by.
Last year, when I dropped a bunch of weight with zero effort on my part and I was convinced I had some horrible disease that would be the en...
As an infant, we have the power to induce love and tenderness in the toughest of men and women. As a young child, we have the power to soar ...
Something is happening in my life right now that I waver between sharing and keeping to myself. And I say I waver only because I’m a firm be...