1. It's always difficult to come to the end of a school vacation for the kids and enforce "normalcy" again.
2. It's particularly difficult around these here parts because my kids are believers in abnormalcy.
3. I often wonder where they get it from.
4. I blame Pete. As any normal person would do.
5. Going with that "normal" track, anybody else start getting a bunch of spambot comments lately? And why are they all showing up on old posts?
6. Most importantly, will they count as page clicks for my advertising?
7. If so, any way I can increase their number?
8. So, my 360° project started yesterday.
9. 1° was sending an acquaintance a link to information on a job. She's desperate for one, and I think this one would be perfect.
10. I decided I wouldn't count good things done for those I know and love. (But if I do something for someone I know and dislike, I'm going to count it.) Now, go out and do something good.
I mentioned to Eldest the other night that I had a fairly wide open day Friday. Writer that he is, he wondered if I would perhaps like a wri...
I have asked my wife if I could be a “guest blogger” today. As most of you know, I have just had a triple bypass operation. In the grand sc...
As an infant, we have the power to induce love and tenderness in the toughest of men and women. As a young child, we have the power to soar ...