- THAT old is someone who puts in a bunch of hard returns rather than a hard page break to start a new page.
- THAT old is someone who talks about the "sex" of survey respondents rather than their "gender". [And, having been the director of a research center where we conducted 8,000 40-minute telephone interviews about sex with people across the U.S., I know what we're talking about when we're talking about respondents' sex.]
- THAT old is someone whose thumbs have lost all sensation making it impossible for them to separate the bills from one another or the checks from one another when they're *helping* an impatient bitch such as me count the frickin' weekly take at the church.
- THAT old is someone who, when hearing his cell phone ring in his pocket, hands it to the impatient bitch and says, "I don't know how to answer this." [Hello? How about, "Hello?"]
- THAT old is someone who can't remember what it's like to be 6 and want to play the entire recess rather than give up precious moments getting a drink of water or using the bathroom.
- THAT old is someone who has yet to learn how to do a hyperlink.
Oh, so it's THAT.