1. One of my newest blog crushes -- have no fear, Jocelyn, you will always be my number one "brush" or "crog" -- is Slouchy. Her Pet Peeves post earlier this week was hilarious.
2. Plenty of laughs, but it definitely got me thinking about her #2: almost none of her closest friends read her blog.
3. Now, I have very few friends. [Save your f$#kin' pity, eh? I'm far happier that way. Much less stress and, besides, it gives me time for all you imaginary friends.] But my two closest friends read the blog, one quite religiously. [I think it's part of her morning constitution regimen, if you get my drift.]
4. My sister also reads this frequently. [That is totally NOT why I sing her praises. If you knew her, you'd sing her praises, too.]
5. More people I know used to read it, but then I pissed them off in some way by talking about incidents while -- HORRORS -- only presenting my perspective.
6. Yes, we need a button or T-shirt that says, quite pithily, "If you don't like what I'm saying about you, get your own damn blog."
7. Obviously, that needs work.
8. Change of topic: new rules on the school yard.
9. My personal favorite? This two-parter: Students are to go to the bathroom and get drinks during their allotted recess time. Students who choose to use the bathroom and get drinks after the bell has rung, will be required to give up five minutes of their next recess (use the orange bench forms).
10. Hello, little first grader, do you know what time it is? Oh, you tell time by the bell ringing? Me, too. So, either wet your pants or have a seat on this bench you naughty, naughty first grader.
A couple of months ago, I saw a client I hadn't seen for a number of months. Like more than a dozen people have in the recent past, she ...
As an infant, we have the power to induce love and tenderness in the toughest of men and women. As a young child, we have the power to soar ...
Something is happening in my life right now that I waver between sharing and keeping to myself. And I say I waver only because I’m a firm be...