3. Further proof that there is no real economic crisis among California's cities and counties. They're all just a bunch of hungry whiners.
5. Here's another musing on the government: Why is the daily pseudoephedrine limit 3.6 grams?
6. Wouldn't it take a boatload more to make enough meth to actually sell? Or at least get off on?
7. And, speaking of meth, is the number of meth heads listening to all-news stations on AM radio large enough to justify ads seeking them to do a research study?
8. I just about spit out my Sudafed when I heard that ad.
A couple of months ago, I saw a client I hadn't seen for a number of months. Like more than a dozen people have in the recent past, she ...
Something is happening in my life right now that I waver between sharing and keeping to myself. And I say I waver only because I’m a firm be...
I have a very good friend who is making a pilgrimage to Medjugorje. She is a fervent believer that the Virgin Mary appeared to six kids in 1...