3. Further proof that there is no real economic crisis among California's cities and counties. They're all just a bunch of hungry whiners.
5. Here's another musing on the government: Why is the daily pseudoephedrine limit 3.6 grams?
6. Wouldn't it take a boatload more to make enough meth to actually sell? Or at least get off on?
7. And, speaking of meth, is the number of meth heads listening to all-news stations on AM radio large enough to justify ads seeking them to do a research study?
8. I just about spit out my Sudafed when I heard that ad.
I mentioned to Eldest the other night that I had a fairly wide open day Friday. Writer that he is, he wondered if I would perhaps like a wri...
I have asked my wife if I could be a “guest blogger” today. As most of you know, I have just had a triple bypass operation. In the grand sc...
Either I tell the kids about the horrors at Virginia Tech or they find out about it at their elementary school. Check out Wordless Wednesday...