1. Sarcasm? Saying in yesterday's post "Our next lesson will be The Difference between Satire and Sarcasm."
2. More sarcasm? If you didn't know that, I'm going to refer you to the title of yesterday's post.
3. Want to know what irony is? A teacher using "up coming" instead of "upcoming."
4. Or how about a teacher lying and then talking about ethics?
5. Another bit of irony? My saying about this blog in my Weekly Wonderings a couple of weeks ago, "More people I know used to read it, but then I pissed them off in some way by talking about incidents while -- HORRORS -- only presenting my perspective."
6. So, how about that Tiger Woods public act of contrition?
[Photo courtesy NJ.com. He does do a better contrite than me, don't you think?]
"So glad you were all able to be here. A little less excitement next time. Love all of you." I received that text from my Mom as...
Something is happening in my life right now that I waver between sharing and keeping to myself. And I say I waver only because I’m a firm be...
Another Sunday, another children's service at noon at church. Our church pastor is on a three-month sabbatical, so we have our assistant...