1. Sarcasm? Saying in yesterday's post "Our next lesson will be The Difference between Satire and Sarcasm."
2. More sarcasm? If you didn't know that, I'm going to refer you to the title of yesterday's post.
3. Want to know what irony is? A teacher using "up coming" instead of "upcoming."
4. Or how about a teacher lying and then talking about ethics?
5. Another bit of irony? My saying about this blog in my Weekly Wonderings a couple of weeks ago, "More people I know used to read it, but then I pissed them off in some way by talking about incidents while -- HORRORS -- only presenting my perspective."
6. So, how about that Tiger Woods public act of contrition?
[Photo courtesy NJ.com. He does do a better contrite than me, don't you think?]
A couple of months ago, I saw a client I hadn't seen for a number of months. Like more than a dozen people have in the recent past, she ...
Something is happening in my life right now that I waver between sharing and keeping to myself. And I say I waver only because I’m a firm be...
As an infant, we have the power to induce love and tenderness in the toughest of men and women. As a young child, we have the power to soar ...