1. Can I tell you how much fun the Wii Fit Plus is?
2. Nah, I will so freakin' bore the crap out of you.
3. But I want you to envision this: five of us working out to Kung Fu, all in a line. [With Aunt Ginny standing in for Pete.] And having too much fun.
4. Poor kids, though, who have "issues" when they "lose."
5. Nothing deflates a 13-year-old boy's sense of cool to have his mother know all the words and guitar riffs to his favorite rock ballads.
6. Actually, mentioning that she saw the bands in concert 30+ years ago does a good job of roughing him up, too.
7. And, while I'm all for honesty and integrity and yadda-yadda-yadda, I didn't mention why I found the light shows back then so entertaining.
8. Speaking of illicit drugs, word is out that a seventh grade boy's mother found pot in his backpack. This is one of the "good" kids with a mother I thought was on top of it. [I guess to a degree she was on top of it as she found the dope.]
9. Is it hypocritical to come down hard on a kid for smoking dope at the same age you were when you started?
10. Who cares if it is?
A couple of months ago, I saw a client I hadn't seen for a number of months. Like more than a dozen people have in the recent past, she ...
As an infant, we have the power to induce love and tenderness in the toughest of men and women. As a young child, we have the power to soar ...
Something is happening in my life right now that I waver between sharing and keeping to myself. And I say I waver only because I’m a firm be...