1. Why do you think In 'n Out Burgers promotes the fact that they use "real American cheese" in their radio ads?
2. I think it's because they're patriotic.
3. God knows, although I am a big fan of their burgers, there's no such thing as "real" when it comes to American cheese.
4. The bulletin board at the middle school of 6th, 7th and 8th graders had a message "Happy 15th Birthday, John!"
5. If I had an 8th grader who was turning 15, I don't think I'd be telling the world that.
6. It occurs to me, maybe he's in 7th grade.
7. I officially resigned my job Thursday.
8. I really should have used quotation marks for "job," given that it's the elementary school yard duty gig I'm talking about.
9. Yo-yos finally did me in. Yes, yo-yos and their proliferation. But that's another post in and of itself.
10. I don't know how the family will manage without my $108 a month from the school district.